YOU ARE NOT ALONE

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
(On a special request)

You are not alone,
You are not without me.
You are not forgotten,
I am here for you.

I am here under the rains
Even under the sun,
I am here in the winter and summer
I am by you always.

I am standing by you,
Though you sometimes see me from afar
But I am still here for you,
Even when you refuse to give me your heart.

I will stand by you my love,
I will hold you tight so that you don’t fall.
I will look into your eyes with a smile of love
For you are my own and not ‘his’.


‘He’ broke your heart severally,
Even in front of me,
But I will never use that against you.
I will repair it and keep to myself.

I am here love,
To fly you over the storms,
And to shield you in turbulence,
I am here even when you are no more.

I am here my friend,
To heal your heart from the past,
And build a new you full of peace
I am here for you,
I am God
Ntui Oben Obi Agbor
Butare
20 July 2018

No comments

Ntui-Oben Obi-Agbor.Republic of Cameroon, SWR, Buea. 670203670/691731509. obenntui2011@gmail.com. Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.